Hideaway at Home Covid-19 Client Protocol
- No walk ins allowed. Please call for an appointment.
- If you have been travelling outside of Canada in the past 14 days, please do not come in.
- Please social distance as much as you can. (2 meters)
- If you are not feeling well or showing any symptoms of sickness please cancel your appointment. (fever, chills, cough, sore throat, new aches or pains, headache, etc) If you are exhibiting symptoms when you arrive, your appointment will be cancelled.
- On arrival, please go to the washroom to wash your hands.
- When you enter the studio please put on a mask, if you do not have a mask one will be given to you.
- If you would like to read something during your visit please bring your own reading material.
- Credit/debits cards would be preferred payment rather than cash.
- You are welcome to bring your own coffee, tea, or water with you.
- If you have questions or concerns with the protocol please bring it to my attention
Hideaway at Home Covid-19 Safety Plan
- I (the operator) will wash my hands upon client arrival and wear my mask or face shield.
- All towels and blankets will be changed between each & every client.
- Clean towels and sheets are protected behind a protective curtain.
- Professional products are behind cover or in a drawer.
- At the nail station at the front desk there is plexiglass shield for your protection.
- There is now more time allotted for appointments so there will be less chance of people meeting in the studio.
- Surfaces and tools will be and have always been disinfected between every client with a high-quality disinfectant.
- If you have questions or concerns regarding this protocol please bring it to my attention.